- Free initial consultation, offering advice on design, budgets and planning consents, followed by a comprehensive fee letter and local references
- Traditional bespoke design skills, see below.
- Strong relationships with local planning and Listed Building authorities, click here for further information on past applications.
- Extensive local knowledge of Listed Building and Conservation Area regulations
- Meticulous working drawings with full Building Regulations specifications
- Personal management of project from start to finish, including comprehensive project management if required
- Partnerships with local associates for a one-point-of-call operation
- Recommended list of local contractors
- Trade accounts for customer use offering substantial discounts
Traditional Bespoke Design Skills
- Unlike many architectural practices, I carry out all my own on-site surveys to acquire a thorough knowledge of the property and plot qualities.
- I prepare bespoke hand-drawn plans, elevations and sections, plus enlarged details, rather than standardised computer-generated drawings.
- Following extensive discussion and amendments, once you are happy with the plans, they are scanned into our in-house £20,000 AO scanner to create a PDF document. The plans are archived in a cloud storage system, secure and permanently available. Plans can then be emailed to clients, builders, contractors and planners.
- Drawings are converted using a 3D CAD imaging package to be shared with kitchen and interior design companies electronically, offering, if desired, a complete virtual ‘walk around’ of your project.